Restoring your Pool's Charm - The Woodlands Remodeling Services
The Woodlands Swimming Pool Cleaning has serviced and repaired over a thousand pools in and around the The Woodlands area in the past few years. Our remodeling team's experience is built on top of this intimate pool knowledge. Our foundation in pool renovations is based off working with countless homeowners in keeping their equipment running efficently and ensuring they enjoy their pools fully.
Our The Woodlands remodeling professionals will work closely with you to give your pool the proper design, purpose, and upgrades you desire.
There is a significant difference between pool remodeling and new pool construction. We focus on the former because it offers our Houston area customers the best value for their dollar. Breaking ground on a new pool is several times more expensive that refreshing the look of an existing swimming pool. Big brand pool companies you may have heard of like Blue Science of Houston offer full service design and construction. With much less money invested in pool remodeling you can update your pool into something you are deeply proud of and pleased to glance at out your window.
We offer several surface materials that offer more customization and a longer warranty than traditional pool plaster. These are just a few samples of color and texture, contact us (281-940-8255) for more information about our surface options.
Common The Woodlands Remodeling Projects:
- Replastering your pool's surface with a fresh smooth plaster, stone based surface, Pebble Tec, StoneScapes, or Diamond Brite.
- Tile or retiling your pool's water line and spa overflow area.
- Coping your pool's edge all around with newer materials such as flagstone.
- Plastering, coping, and tiling together are a more typical and complete remodel which our The Woodlands consultants advise.
- Pool deck resurfacing (or adding a new decked area) with your choice of poured concrete, decorative concrete, stone, pavers, rolled edge, travertine stone, or custom stonework.
- Enclosed landscaping such as sectioned off tree or plant near your pool's edge.
- Adding pool control automation features that allow you to control all pool settings remotely from your smartphone.
- Adding a spa or hot tub to your existing pool setting.
- Adding a beach entry, baja step, handrails, or a water slide.
- Converting your pool to a saltwater system.
- Adding LED lighting features in and around your pool. Many color selections are available.
- Improving the energy efficiency of your pool, such as by using a solar pool heater.
- And many other creative projects...